Predator WIFI-AS VIDEO INTERCOM
VIDEO INTERCOM ON YOUR MOBILE PHONE!
UNIQUE PRODUCT – EXCLUSIVE TO VALET IN AUSTRALIA
WiFi Predator video intercom is a great way for the user to see and speak to the visitor at their door or gate via an app on their smartphone, using the home's existing WiFi hub. It can also connect to their phone by 3G and 4G, so it works even when the homeowner isn't in!
High quality and stylish curved model, with a marine grade brushed stainless steel construction and trim. The housing also features an illuminated push button. Available with built in illuminated keypad option (ASK)
- Uses regular WiFi to connect to the existing home hub or router.
- Makes video calls to connected Apple and Android devices, including tablets.
- Works even when away from home (need 3G or 4G connectivity on your phone).
- Remotely open door or gates from your phone or tablet.
- Calls up to 4 devices at the same time. First to answer gets the call.
- Long range WiFi antenna at the gate to maximise range (100 metres or more acheivable in many cases).
- Other options available on the market to further extend the range, e.g. wifi repeaters.
- Built in LAN connection for Power Line communications or wifi repeater connection.
- Night vision camera with IR illumination and 110 degree wide angle lens.
- No data usage calling on an existing Wi-Fi connection
- Weather-resistant stainless steel door station
- Video Intercom with colour camera & IR illumination
- External WiFi antenna included
- 24VDC Power Supply included
- Relay outputs: 1
- Relay type: N.O & N.C contacts
- Relay time: Adjustable 1-10 seconds
- Camera: Colour, 110 degree, 640 x 480 pixel
- Waterproof IP55 rating
- App name: Predator Wifi
- Wifi range: 200m with directional antenna
- Wifi standard: 802.11b/g/n
- Security: 6 digit passcode protected
- Faceplate dimensions 152(w) x 206(h)mm
- Recess dimensions 98(w) x 195(h) x 50(d)mm
2 Year manufacturers warranty
We Also Recommend